Amanda Richardson image consultant and personal stylist for Sevenoaks/Tonbridge
Creatively inspiring positive change...
I'm Amanda and I look and feel more fabulous than I have ever done, thanks to my own personal journey with House of Colour. I moved from constantly wearing black to enjoying vibrant colours - and House of Colour gave me the confidence to wear them with pride and elegance. I have learned how to harmonise colours to my skin tone and understand my body shape and personality, to find clothes that are flattering as well as comfortable.
My own experience with House of Colour encouraged me to become one of their stylists and I'm loving helping others to make positive changes, not just to their wardrobe, but also to their self-esteem and confidence; confidence that comes from knowing you look good and are making a positive impression.
Let me help you to make the very best of yourself so you can develop an attractive, confident, credible and consistent personal image, whatever you do in life.
I can see you individually or with a friend, or you can join one of my group classes.
- Your clothes will reflect who you are, making you feel confident and comfortable.
- No more fashion disasters! You will know how to recognise which fashion trends work for you and how to incorporate them into your wardrobe so that your appearance is always current and up to date.
- You will know how to make the right choices, whether it is an outfit for a special occasion or bargain-hunting in the Sales.
- You will have less in your wardrobe, but much more to wear as all your clothes will be in harmony with each other.
- You will be able to put together an appropriate outfit for any occasion and appear effortlessly stylish.
When all of your clothes make you look and feel fantastic, and people keep telling you how great you look, you will want to wear them all the time so you will get much greater value for money from them. It is an investment in yourself which lasts a lifetime.
Your journey of self-discovery starts here!
STAGE 1 - Colour Consultation - 1:1 - RRP £210
RRP £155 per person for 2 or more people from the same household.
The first step of your House Of Colour Journey. You will discover:
- Which palette of colours work best for you and why
- How to use these colours for maximum benefit to you personally
- Basic make-up and (if appropriate) hair colour advice
Includes your leather colour wallet and personalised booklet
STAGE 2 - Style Consultation - 1:1 over 2 sessions - RRP £300
RRP £210 per person for 2 or more people from the same household.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions, this session will now be divided into 2 sessions. The initial session in person at my studio, and the second via Zoom.
You will discover:
- Which clothing styles work best with your body shape and proportions
- Your clothing personality - expressing your individuality with your clothes
- How to look your very best for every occasion
- Tips to help you create a capsule wardrobe which suits your lifestyle
- How to confidently interpret dress codes
Includes your personalised workbook and notes
Take your colour and style knowledge to the next level:
Colour - A Winning Combination - £120 (half a day)
Discover new ways to work with colour in your wardrobe and explore new make-up looks.
Style - A Deeper Understanding - £120 (half a day)
Explore fabrics, textures, patterns and necklines in greater detail. Learn how to keep your look current.
Includes the latest Fashion Update!
- Personal Styling bespoke service – From £65 per hour
- Personal Shopping Trips – From £65 per hour
- Personal On-line shopping - From £65 per hour
- Wardrobe Review and de-clutter 2 hrs – £130
- Kids Colour Class - £60
- Colour Re-rate - £65
- Accessorising session £60 per person
- Business ratings £60
- Subscription service - from £57 - £97 per month - please email me for more details and other discounts available to subscribers.
Credit and Debit Cards accepted
I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for such a wonderful, eye-opening day on Saturday. I so enjoyed it and I am really looking forward to setting up my capsule wardrobe and moving forward from there. You gave me more confidence to go shopping and focus on my style and not to settle for anything less. I know that I will now purchase more effectively which will be very good for the household budget!I felt that all my objectives were met and on top of that I always feel so relaxed with you as if I have known you years! Thank you, you are a wonderful lady!...
...The whole world should know you exist as far as I am concerned