Sarah Biancardi image consultant and personal stylist for Ampthill/Flitwick
"Real style is never right or wrong. It's a matter of being yourself on purpose." - G. Bruce Boyer
The key to feeling comfortable in your own skin and looking confidently stylish is understanding how to dress the person you truly are on the inside, in a way that also flatters your body shape, proportions and natural colouring. I specialise in creating lifelong confidence for busy people through their clothing choices. I'm passionate about empowering you to dress your honest self in your everday life and in making your wardrobe work hard for you, while saving you time and money for your individual budget and life stage. Having previously juggled a corporate career alongisde being a mum of two, I can relate to the constant need to wear different hats and the practical challenges this can present. My skills and experience have equipped me to compassionately guide you through your ever-evolving, unique personal style, at your own pace.
"Fast fashion is like fast food. After the sugar rush it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth." - Livia Firth
We're growing increasingly aware of the impact our consumer choices are having on the world around us. Understanding your personal style and best colours enables you to shop in a more mindful way by only buying clothes that you love, clothes that you know suit you, and will serve you time and time again.
Please get in touch if you can't see what you're looking for on my Bookings page. I can be more flexible than the online schedule allows for and my diary is often changing. Weekend bookings are available by request, for a £20 surcharge per person (£10pp for bookings of 3+).
- Gift vouchers: available to order directly from me via email (free postage), or to order from the online shop click here
- Personal Style Analysis | online - £300 1:1 | group £200 / in-studio - 1:1 £330 | group £220: Learn how to become your own personal stylist by perfecting your authentic style. There is serious substance behind this in-depth and interactive class, with the fundamentals deeply rooted in psychology. We'll review your existing wardrobe, your lifestyle, shopping habits, budget and more. Understand how to bring balance to your proportions and reflect who you are on the inside through your clothes and accessories. Receive a personalised workbook and guidance for how to apply your personal style in your everyday life. 5hrs 1:1/up to 6hrs group.
- Colour Analysis | studio-based - group £165 | 1:1 £230: Which colours make you look your most radiant, well rested and youthful? Discover your seasonal palette and within this your "WOW" colours, based on your natural colouring. Leave with a pocket-sized leather bound swatch guide and a personalised workbook, giving you the knowledge to wear and shop for your best colours confidently. Includes advice on which metal colour is your most flattering and guidance for colouring your hair. We'll also cover some basic make-up during the session to help you achieve a natural, daytime look in under two minutes. Timing dependent on numbers.
- *NEW* Style Review | online - £150 1:1 | group - £130 / in-studio - group £140 | 1:1 £160: Has your body shape/size changed since your original Style Analysis? Are you finding incorporating your style for a new life stage challenging? Perhaps you're feeling disconnected from your personal style or are feeling stuck in a style rut. During this uplifting and highly personalised session, you'll receive a brand new, updated personal style workbook and an opportunity to review items from your wardrobe. Get ready to feel reinvigorated and excited about your unique personal style. Timing dependent on numbers.
- Wardrobe edit | in your home £75ph | online £70ph: Learn how to make the most of your existing wardrobe. Discern what works for you, create new outfit combinations, identify what's missing and master how to approach shopping for new items wisely. We'll also explore current seasonal trends and how to let your personality shine through with your clothing and accessory choices. Minimum 2 hours.
- Personal shopping | online | bespoke, from £75: Perhaps there are specific items or occasions you are struggling to shop for, or maybe you're just short of time. Based on your individual shopping list requirements, you'll receive personalised recommendations, based on your style and colour profile, individual lifestyle and budget.
- Advanced Colour | in-studio group £130 | 1:1 £180: One of my favourite sessions as a client and a truly bespoke workshop - discover new colour combinations to best complement your skin's unique undertones, alongside perfectly matched lipstick/gloss shades. We'll review pieces from your existing wardrobe and evaluate which colour combinations give you the impact you're after in your everyday life. Receive a workbook to complete during the session and the lifetime benefit of expert knowledge within your seasonal palette. Half a day.
- Advanced Style | in-studio group £130 | 1:1 £180: A masterclass on how to elevate your unique personal style. In this detailed session, we evaluate your best necklines, hairstyles, pattern/print density and scale, clothing materials and structures. Receive a workbook, inspiration and recommendations for further refining your personal style, in addition to advice on some items from your existing wardrobe. Works particularly well when combined with Advanced Colour or a bespoke, Personal Style Review session. 2 hours.
- Skincare & Make-up Masterclass | in-studio group £65 (inc £10 free make-up) / 1:1 £100 (inc £20 free make-up) | online group £45 / 1:1 £75: This class is a pamper treat and masterclass combined, perfect for small groups. Together you'll learn new techniques, including how to achieve a fresh, daytime look and make the most of your natural eye shape. Ahead of the class I'll send you a workbook to complete during the session - so you'll always know how to replicate the looks you've created. 2 hours.
- Confident Accessorising | in-studio / online | group £60 | 1:1 £90: This accessorising masterclass is the perfect girls' night or daytime treat. It's great fun, highly interactive and packed with style tips and guidance to help you maximise your impact with accessories. Together, we'll review what's working from your existing collection and cover some theory based on your proportions and face shape. You'll finish with a completed workbook and an understanding of how to effectively accessorise for every occasion. 2-3 hours, dependent on numbers.
- Fashion Update | online | group £15 | 1:1 £70: What are the latest seasonal trends? Which ones will work for your body shape and personal style and which should you avoid? Get cosy in your pjs, grab a mug/glass of your favourite drink and a notepad and pen. These sessions are fun and informal but they are also jam-packed with style advice and inspiration. Get ideas on how to restyle existing items from your wardrobe as well as what to look out for in the shops and online. 1.5 hours.
- Wardrobe Power Hour | online | 1:1 £75: Special occasion/event coming up? Big meeting/interview approaching? After a specific style/item of clothing? Need a refresher following your Style class? Book a 60 minute, highly personalised session to help you solve your individual style/colour objectives. 1 hour.
- Bridal services | bespoke: Unsure of your perfect shade of white or which wedding dress styles will make you look and feel your absolute best on your special day? Detailed and bespoke bridal services include Colour Analysis, Personal Styling for your wedding day/honeymoon and colour/styling recommendations for your wedding party. Contact me to discuss your unique requirements and make your wedding day as individual as you are!
- Additional services include: children's colour analysis, colour re-rate, balance & proportion body analysis, personal style review.
- Talks and webinars: I am available for talks, webinars and interviews, including advice on how to add impact, influence and authority in virtual meetings - please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Click to view my current COVID-19 Infection Control Policy
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | m: 07814 225 657
I can’t recommend Sarah highly enough - she is wonderful. From the moment you arrive she puts you at ease and makes you feel very welcome in her gorgeous studio. Sarah’s knowledge, passion and expertise was clearly apparent throughout my colour analysis, which was truly eye opening and I loved all the learning! I left feeling inspired and felt more confident within myself which was one of my aims for the session. I now have a special colour wallet too which I can take with me shopping to ensure my choices remain on-point; super, super happy! It’s 5 stars from me!!! Thanks again Sarah, I will be back for the style analysis too.