Margaret Milne image consultant and personal stylist for Haywards Heath/Crawley/Lewes
I first came across Colour Analysis in March 1988 and discovered that shopping became much easier if you keep within your spectrum as everything goes with everything else. On reflection, I should have attended an Image Class before I started buying clothes because I noticed that I had lots of wonderful colours in my wardrobe, but they were not the most flattering shape for me.
I became an Image Consultant in January 1989 and am still consistently recognised as one of House of Colour’s Top Consultants. I work from a studio within my house in Haywards Heath, close to Haywards Heath train station.
For further details on any of the services below or to discuss dates, please contact me.
The services I offer:
- Colour Analysis – you will discover the colours that complement your unique skin tone and eye colour. I will show you how to wear these colours , how they work together and advise on make-up to complete your look
- Image – you will learn the clothing shapes that best suit your body’s natural lines, that enhance your individuality and help you to feel confident. I will also show you how to dress correctly and look your very best for any occasion, formal or informal
- Style Development
- Men’s Colour and Image
- Corporate Image Workshops
- Wardrobe Reviews
- Shopping Trips
- Scarf Tying Workshops
- Make-up and Skin Care Lessons
- Children’s Colour Analysis
“I go shopping twice a year with Margaret and each time it’s like a master class. I came to her first five years ago with low self-esteem and she has totally transformed my life. She has shown me what colours and styles suit me and how I can work each season’s trends appropriately. As a result, I am more confident in business and in my personal life - I cannot recommend her highly enough.”