Sandra Ebbetts image consultant and personal stylist for Rickmansworth / Northwood / Stanmore/ Ruislip
Are you stuck in a rut with your wardrobe? Do you wear 20% of your clothes 80% of the time? Do you dread going shopping and do you have a wardrobe full of (colourless) clothes BUT nothing to wear?
Then you've come to the right place to start your life changing journey of colour analysis and personal style!
Its life changing. It saves you money, time and energy - BUT above all, it WILL make you feel fantastic and as a result your confidence will soar whether its for personal gain or for buisness.
I KNOW - it worked for ME and my passion is to give you the gift of colour and style. Read on for 'My Story and my workshops.
I started my working life in fashion at the age of 16 when I was a 'fit' model for River Island. This was the start of my love of fashion, style and colour. I have spent over 25 years in the fashion Industry working in high street fashion and designers brands, including River Island, Monsoon, Katherine Hammett and Laura Ashley.
Most recently I was the Head of Fashion Buying for Home and Fashion lifetstyle brand Laura Ashley. As fashion buyer I was responsible for design presentation and brand srategy. I also approved all colour palettes for the season and style direction, working with the Head of Design for Laura Ashley
My role involved appproving all styles and products and prints for the company. I regularly attended fashion photography shoots for the brand, working closely with the stylists ensuring we were caputuring all the styles and fashion looks for the coming seasons.
I was also responsible for competition shopping in New York, Paris, Milian and Florence and regulary visited suppliers for Laura Ashley.
Having worked in fashion I have bulit a very good eye for fashion, styles and colour and have a wealth of experience across all facets of the industry.
I am passionate about colour, fashion and style and helping clients to look and feel the very best they can.
I have dates for my Colour, Style and Make-up classes listed on my webpage - , however if there is another class you'd like to attend then please contact me so we can arrange a date for you to come and see me. Other classes include:
- Wake Up Your Make-Up: A 1-2 hour Class where I show you how to refresh and create on trend make up looks. During this session you can try new products, fresh looks and ideas and plan for the party season ahead. You will take home a booklet with top tips for your new looks in it. Cost £25.
- Colour & Style for Men: It's not just women that want to look good! Come and spend a day with me and let me give you the skills that will keep you looking great for the rest of your life. You'll learn exactly what colours look great on you and I'll show you how to dress for your individual body shape and personality for every sector of your life from work through to your hobbies, social and family life. Cost £330.
- Colour Re Rate: If you've had your colours analysed a while ago, why not consider coming back for a colour re-rate and refresh? Whilst your season stays the same, as we age our hair and skin colour can change. Let me re-rate your colours and give you a fresh look at them and what works on you now. Cost £60.
- Kids Colour: Wearing the right colours matters for youngsters too - you probably remember having your favourite colours and clothes as a child. Bring your child or teenager to see me for a Kids colour class and not only will they learn what colours they look amazing in, you will know the right colour clothes to buy or select the right hand-me-downs to keep. Your investment will pay dividends as they get older and take control of what they buy and wear: kids and teens alike gain self-esteem from a lifetime's understanding of their best colours. Cost £50.
- Fast Track Colour & Style: If you are short of time then come to a Fast Track session which gives you Colour, Style and Make-up in one day. This is a highly focused one-to-one coaching session including lunch and refreshments. Alternatively, bring a friend, partner or colleague to share the day with. This is also a great package if you are looking for corporate gifts or incentive awards for staff. Cost £525 for a 1:1 or £495 each for 2.
- Shopping Trip: To have advice whilst shopping is invaluable. Let me teach you how to find new looks and be more effective at creating a wardrobe that works for your lifestyle. Whether you are updating your existing wardrobe or creating a new one, let me guide you to try on the right clothes that are in your seaon and fit your clothing personality. It's great fun and I'll find you things you may never have considered before. Cost from £60 per hour.
- Wardrobe Review and De-Clutter: If you are not sure where to start or can't face doing it alone, let me come to you for a wardrobe review and de-clutter. I can remove the stress of letting go of those items you are emotionally attached to and help you create a wardrobe of clothes that work for your lifestyle. The monsters in your wardrobe will be banished forever and you'll never suffer a crisis of confidence again! Cost from £60 per hour.
- Gift Vouchers: Are you looking for that special gift that lasts a lifetime? Treat that special person in your life (or suggest it to them for you!) to a voucher for any of my classes or HoC products for as little as £10.
Look out for my free taster talks which I run at my studio if you would like to 'try before you buy'. Or if you would like to get a group of girls together, I can come along and give you a talk about colour and style in a fun, friendly and informal environment.
I look forward to welcoming you to my studio.
Please feel free to contact me at my Ruislip Studio on 07916 301703 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, to have a chat or to simply book a class.
Gift vouchers are available for all classes or any amount to be used towards classes or products. To purchase simply contact me at my Ruislip Studio on 07916 301703 or via email at email@example.com for more information, or to purchase gift vouchers, alternatively click on the Gift Voucher page on this website.
Please do get in touch if you would like more information and I look forward to seeing you in my studio soon.
"Begin YOUR own exciting journey into a colourful and stylish future. You won't regret it!"
Sandra, Colour Analysis and Personal Style Consultant for Rickmasnworth, Northwood, Ruislip, Ickenham, Pinner, Harrow & Stanmore
If you would like to discuss any classes with me then please call me on 07916 301703 for a chat. I am also available for talks and presentations.
I look forward to speaking to you soon!
Thoroughly enjoyed my Colour consultation with Sandra, I am so excited to go home and sort through my wardrobe.
Sandra is very knowledgable and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend her for Colour and Style.