Training to Become a Personal Stylist
Build a thriving business as a House of Colour personal stylist. With the drive to succeed, the rewards will change your life.
Our approach to colour and style – transforming clients from the outside in – is in great demand and growing by the day. Imagine what you can achieve in this expanding market…
Financial reward – combine your commitment and energy with our trusted brand, and watch your income increase as you grow your business. Your clients will return for high-quality products and more sessions, giving you repeat custom and referrals. And if you want to build a team to work with you, you can. Whichever model you choose, you’ll receive all the support you need, right from the start. Then you’ll take off and fly.
Freedom to grow – you’ll be doing a job you love, because of the transformation you’ll see in your clients and the way they feel about themselves. You’ll have independence, with flexible hours to fit your lifestyle - and the chance to perfect a range of skills for yourself.
Impact – HoC’s personal stylist and colour analysis training is the best in the UK, bar none. It’s thorough, substantial and empowering. You’ll hit the ground running, fully equipped with the knowledge and tools to succeed. With your entrepreneurial energy and communication skills, you can make a real difference to the growth of your business and the lives of your clients.
- Expert - the business is yours. You have the chance to develop your standing as an expert, building on your existing skills and professional track record. You also have the support of the House of Colour brand - with over 30 years of solid know-how behind you.
- Reputation - you’re in safe hands. Investors in People have accredited us with the Gold standard for the way we value and train our professional stylists. We will support your initiative and entrepreneurial spirit, and recognise and reward your success.
House of Colour personal stylists are all unique, but they have one thing in common - they love their job.
Invest in House of Colour training and you become part of an elite team - one of the most highly qualified and well respected personal stylists in the world today.
Your investment is made in affordable stages. It gets you comprehensive training, a HoC website page, your own protected business locale - and all the tools and equipment to start making money in your new career.
The payments and training are in 3 steps as follows:
- Setting up training and licence fee £2,000 + VAT.
- 1st payment of monthly fee £45
- E-marketing training
- Colour analysis & make-up (9 days) training £1,300 + VAT
- Equipment & stock £2,500 + VAT
- IT package £475 + VAT
- Men & women’s personal style £1,950 + VAT
- Style training & equipment (10 days)
Included in the price, you receive the following:
- Regular monthly training webinars on business development
- Regional mentoring and ongoing support
- Marketing and social media training.
- Fast-track style/couples class training
After 22 days training, you’ll have everything you need to offer all of the following services:
- Women’s colour analysis
- Women’s personal style
- Men’s colour and style
- Fast-track style/couples
- Public talks
- All supporting client services, including cosmetics and skin care
- Shopping trips
- Wardrobe decluttering
Are you ready to invest in a successful, confident future?