Tracy Grant-Wilson image consultant and personal stylist for Winchester
Perhaps you are considering having your colours done but aren’t sure if it’s worth the time and money. Well, perhaps it’s time to think again. Did you know that 70% of the impression you make on other people is based purely on how you look. Astonishing isn’t it. And, you only get one chance to make a good first impression. So, isn’t it worth investing a little time and money to get it right?
Let me help you become the best version of yourself through colour and style. Discover exactly what works for you and what doesn’t. Learn which colours best suit your unique skin tone and gain the skills to look younger, slimmer and fresher. Best of all, feel fantastic and see the positive impact colour and style can make in your life.
A little about me …
My own journey with colour and style began over 25 years ago. Back then I was climbing the corporate ladder and had my colours done as part of my training. The whole experience was transformational. I swapped my drab black suits for the more vibrant colours in my winter palette and watched my confidence soar. The impact was immediate: it changed the way others viewed me, from my partner to my friends and my boss.
However, my real ‘lightbulb moment’ came years later when I was running my own boutique in Winchester. I soon realised that my passion lay in helping my customers look their best; to encourage them to step outside of their comfort zone and try colours and styles that really brought them to life. The positive feedback I received made me rethink my choice of career.
So, a couple of years later, I trained with House of Colour and now I am lucky enough to have my dream job helping others discover the power of colour.
All my classes are welcoming, fun and relaxing.
- Colour for Women: Discover your ‘Wow’ colours in my one-to-one classes. I also do classes for small group so why not come along with a friend too. Cost £160
- Style for Women: Having worked out the colours that suit you, let me review your style and clothing personality to bring out the best of you through your clothing choices, whether for daily life or special occasions. Cost £200
- Colour and Style for Men: Let me give you the skills that will keep you looking your best whether at work or leisure. Learn exactly which colours suit you and how to dress for your individual body shape and personality. Cost £250
- Colour Re-rate: If you’ve had your colours done some time ago, perhaps it’s time for a review. Let me re-rate your colours and discover what really works for you now. Cost £60
- Wardrobe Review: Are you daunted by the prospect of sorting out your wardrobe. Let me take the stress away and help you to review and declutter. Cost £60 per hour