Emma Taylor - Image Consultant & Personal Stylist for Bury, Rochdale, Oldham & North Tameside
Welcome to my web page. Let’s talk PERSONAL STYLE and COLOUR ANALYSIS.
Finding your own personal STYLE and hitting your style stride is absolutely liberating. The compliments will flow and you will know which styles and cuts to wear for maximum impact.
COLOUR is simply JOYFUL. Think of a gorgeous garden in bloom on a bright sunny day; the colours you notice when the seasons change; a rare colourful butterfly or the feathers of a peacock. You can’t fail to appreciate the colours. With colour analysis, I can help you to build a wardrobe, which is a thing of joy.
The bonus is that wearing the right colours will make your eyes shine and your skin radiant. It will make you feel good.
Once your know your personal STYLE and your best COLOURS you will have the knowledge to:-
- Look fresh, radiant, “well put together” ALL of the time
- Build a capsule wardrobe which truly works for your lifestyle
- Wear clothes you love, which earn their place in your wardrobe
- Take advantage of trends, which fit your body shape and your personality and lifestyle and leave the rest
- Spend less time shopping
Avoid impulse buys which are never actually worn
Spend less time getting dressed in the morning
Wear makeup which complements your natural skin tone
Dress confidently, comfortably and authentically
SAVE MONEY, HELP THE ENVIRONMENT AND LOOK FANTASTIC
Class details are below. If you have any questions then please get in touch. Please note that classes usually take place in a group of 2 or 3 but 1:1 sessions and / or larger groups can be arranged. I offer payment by instalment.
PERSONAL STYLE – from £225 per person [available virtually to suit you]
- We will analyse your body architecture to find the shapes and styles which naturally flatter you. For example, your best neckline, clothing fitting and where to position belts and accessories.
We look at clothing which suits your lifestyle and what makes you tick – your clothing personality.
You will gain the tools to allow you to build your own capsule wardrobe, which will work for you whatever the occasion.
You will receive personalised workbook and detailed notes on your clothing personality.
COLOUR ANALYSIS – from £155 per person [not available virtually - please contact me regarding my waiting list]
- Together, we will find out which seasonal colour palette suits your skin tone, eye and hair colour. Are you autumn, winter, spring or summer?
- I will advise on bespoke seasonal makeup for you, including foundation, blusher and lipsticks.
- We will determine your WOW colours and where to wear them. You will leave with a leather colour swatch wallet and your personal colour profile booklet to work from.
- Light lunch and refreshments are provided.
MAKE UP AND SKINCARE - £60 per person [not available virtually although i do offer bespoke makeup sessions virtually]
- We will look at your skincare routine and sample the fabulous Natural Elements Skincare range. These are natural products, which are ethically sourced and produced. They are free from petrochemicals and parabens and come highly recommended.
We look at tools and techniques for application of your bespoke seasonal makeup which suits the personal look you want to achieve.
All products sampled are available to buy.
Refreshments are provided.
Other services include corporate workshops, advanced shopping trips, wardrobe reviews, confident accessorising and scarf styling - all currently available virtually. I am also available for talks on a wide range of subjects including sustainable fashion, first impressions, accessories and seasonal fashion updates. I put on lots of complimentary events where you can come and find out more about becoming a client or where existing clients can simply pop in for advice. Please contact me for more details or take a look at my events page.
Emma Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 07468 895054.
Based in Unsworth, Bury.
Just wanted to let you know I’ve got my lipsticks and spent the day shopping in Manchester and had a ball with my colour chart !!
Got 3 trousers, 2 shirts, 2 T-shirts, 1 vest and 1 jacket and this gives me about 12 outfits all in my colours - result !!
It was so much easier to shop as well as I knew what colours to avoid.
Client - Helen
View more testimonials