Elinor McBurney image consultant and personal stylist for Pembrokeshire
During this Covid-19 pandemic, many of my services have evolved into a virtual format, delivered by video call in the comfort of your own home. These have been extremely well received, are great fun as well packed with learning. Video call sessions are arranged at times and dates to suit your schedule and your 'new normal', whatever that looks like for you. Click on the 'classes' tab to browse sessions and click, email or call to book or enquire about my 1:1 service.
Sessions in the studio during Covid 19 are subject to special measures to keep us all as safe as possible. So, for any session held in my studio, only groups from the same household or social bubble may attend together (for Colour Analysis for example) and may benefit from a group discounted group fee.
Most people will need or prefer to book an exclusive 1:1 session.
How I can help you
There have been times when we have all looked into our embarrassingly full wardrobes and claimed to have nothing to wear...
My role is to give you the tools and ongoing support to decide whether clothes are the right colour and style for you, to build colourful and functional capsule wardrobe, which all works together, to you having the confidence that you look and feel great in everything in it.
You will aquire a toolkit of knowledge and skills to be appropriately dressed and make the right impression whatever your career, lifestyle or the occasion. You will become empowered, confident and dress in a style that reflects your true self. You will move from panic buying ‘bargains’ that you never actually wear to being an efficient shopper, able to identify the colours and styles that work to make you visible, memorable, authentic and authoritative in both the workplace and your personal life. These are lifetime gains which will impact your emotional, practical and financial well being.
As well as the immediate personal benefits of this work I help you to buy less but buy better so not only will you love to wear every piece in your wardrobe and want to keep it forever but you will be meetin your ethical and environmental responsibility too.
I am here to support you so you can discover the benefits of being visible, being memorable and being your true self.
Click on the 'Classes' tab to browse available sessions.
Classes for Women
- Discover your Personal Style -1:1 fee £300 for me to yourself or a discounted fee of £210.00 per person for a family or friendship groups of 2/3. Discover the best shapes and styles to enhance your assets and your personality, how to dress to impress and be authentic to yourself. On line sessions at times to suit lasting the equivalent of a full day.
- Colour Analysis - 1: 1 fee £210 for an exclusive service or a discounted fee of £155.00 per person for groups in a social bubble. Discover the best colours for you and how to use them. Look healthier, younger, fresher, with a sense of excitment and confidence. Classes last half to three-quarters of a day depending on numbers.
- Make-up and Skincare Class -1 to 1 exclusive £90.00 or £60.00 per person in a family of friendship group of 2/3. Create a skincare routine that works for you and learn to apply makeup for all occasions. On line classes last half a day.
- 3 for 2 - £365.00 Purchase a Colour Analysis and Developing Style group class at the same time and receive the Makeup and Skincare class free of charge. The days to yourself £500.00
- Colour Re-rate - £70.00 Revisit your colours and refresh your look.
Classes for Men (2 Steps to a new you)
- Colour Analysis - 1 to 1 £210.00 or a discounted fee of £155.00 per person in a social bubble group. Discover the best colours for you and how to use them. Look healthier, younger, fresher, with a sense of excitment and confidence. Classes last half to three-quarters of a day depending on numbers.
- Developing Style - 1 to 1 exclusive is available for £300.00 or £210.00 per person in a family or friendship group of 2/3. Discover the best shapes and styles to enhance your assets and your personality, how to dress to impress and be authentic to yourself. On line sessions last the equivalent of a full day.
- 3 for 2 - Exclusive 1:1 for days to yourself £500.00 or £365.00 per person in a social bubble group. Purchase a Colour Analysis and Developing Style group class at the same time and receive an hour shopping free of charge.
- Kid's Colour - 1:1 £90 or £65 per child in a social bubble group. This is a shorter version of the adult Colour Analysis class. (Wallet available at an additional charge of £55.00)
- Please feel free to contact me to book either a Colour Analysis or Developing Style class for yourself and your partner
The best day of your life in full colour! Colour Analysis can find the best 'white' for you as well as colours for your makeup, flowers and bridesmaids, personal styling finds the best shape for your dress (I can even accompany you to choose it) and ensures you are confident and radiant as you not only walk down the aisle, but for the rest of your life. Contact me to chat through sessions which can be tailored to both you and your budget.
Advanced Colour, Advanced Style, Confident Accessorising, Scarf Styling, Wardrobe De-Cluttering, Personal Shopping trips, please contact me for further details.
I am happy to give talks at meetings, lunches etc, please contact me for further details.
Bespoke services are available, created to meet your needs.
Call me on 07985 670312 for a confidential and informal chat to see how I can best help you both personally and professionally.
Or email email@example.com
"What a wonderful experience, we really enjoyed ( the day) and I was amazed at how in depth the colour class was....we learnt so much. It was a lovely day that I did with my mum and we would love to do the Style Class next"