Helen Matthews image consultant and personal stylist for CR3/CR5/CR6/CR8
The colours and styles you wear have a huge impact on the impression you make, how you are treated and how you feel.
Whether you want to look good (and rested) with the family, stun at a special occasion, get that job or university place, design your wedding, or regain your visibility if you've lost your way, discovering how to look your best every day will increase your impact and bring you confidence, compliments and joy.
- Wearing the colours which harmonise with your natural colouring makes you look rested, youthful and glowing – even when you are tired - and enhances the colour of your eyes.
- Wearing clothes and accessories which work with your body architecture and express your personality makes you feel authentic, and can give you impact and authority.
- You do more with less, and save time and money, because you know what suits you - and what doesn't - and why.
- You understand how to create versatile outfits from within your (smaller) wardrobe, as the items all work together.
- You discover the right make up (which we match only in natural daylight) to brighten your face – you don't need much and 90 seconds is enough, if that’s the time you've got, because the right colours do the work for you.
I am passionate about the power of little changes to add up to big ones, if you want them to. Since I discovered my season's colours and style (prompted by realizing I looked “un-put-together”, with two small children, a full time job and a commute), I’ve been amazed at the difference it has made, how people notice and comment, and the joy I find in putting outfits together from my (smaller) wardrobe. I loved my House of Colour experience so much, and feel so passionate about what I learned, that I trained as a consultant myself.
You can discover your wow colours and style, to light up your face and transform, and make your own life-changing discoveries. Change your lipstick, change your life.
You can choose from sessions for women, men, and children, bespoke 1-1, shared with friends or family, or in a small group.
If you are unsure where to start, or if the dates or times don’t suit you, please contact me to discuss what you are looking for.
Developing Personal Style
Talks, presentations, demonstrations, open days. Please get in touch if you would like me to participate in your event.
The style class really was time well spent. I won't have to ditch. my entire wardrobe, but I learnt lots of new things to try, like putting different existing garments together, and better ways of accessorising.
I loved learning about the different clothing personalities, and about the language of clothes. Now I understnad why I LOVE some of my clothes, while others are just "OK".
I had my colours done 30 years ago, so Helen added on a review of them - whcih was very useful as some of them work better than others, plus some are better next to the face, while others are better in less prominent positions.
I completely recommend this class. The format of the class was well planned and structured. Helen was friendy and hospitable, whilst maintainin a professional approach.