Anna Gryce image consultant and personal stylist for South East London - SE22, SE23, SE4,SE14, SE15
Anna Gryce Colour Analysis and Personal Style based in
(Please scroll down for our Full Price List)
EVERYONE DESERVES THEIR OWN PERSONAL STYLIST
Hi, I’m Anna Gryce, and I am your House of Colour consultant for the SE London area covering East Dulwich, Peckham, Nunhead, Forest Hill, Honor Oak and New Cross.
From my studio in East Dulwich (), I run friendly colour analysis, personal style and skincare/make-up classes to support both men and women on a transformational journey to colour confidence and style power. I give the practical advice and skills that provide the life-changing ability to look and feel amazing – effortlessly – very single day.
- Step 1: Colour Class: The first step is to discover which colours ‘bring you to life’ and ‘put you into focus’. I will do this in your Colour Analysis Class: 4-5hr sessions of up to 3 people (often friends/family/colleagues enjoying a shared experience) or on your own on a 1:1 basis (c.2 ½hrs). Please scroll down for prices or read more about our .
- Step 2: Style Class: Our second step is to understand the best clothing styles to suit your body shape and personality. This happens in our Style Classes: 5hr sessions of up to 2 people or on your own on a 1:1 basis (c. 4 hrs). Please scroll down for prices or read more about our . With the skills you learn you’ll start enjoying successful shopping trips, feeling slimmer/younger and more confident in your own skin. At last you’ll find choosing what to wear a pleasure - every day.
Step 3: Make-up Class: Our third step is to help you establish a long-term nourishing skincare routine and learn quick and easy techniques to applying make-up that suits you. This happens in our Make-up Classes: 3hr sessions of up to 4 people or on your own on a 1:1 basis (c. 2hrs). Please scroll down for prices or read more about our .
If you are in a hurry, you can also choose to complete these three stages in one day in an exclusive 1:1 class, or a popular choice is to book all three steps together (taking each class separately) to get the Make-up class at half price. Please see prices below.
We also offer these same classes for and couples, plus personal shopping trips, wardrobe reviews and colour reviews (for those who have had their colours analysed in the past). Please contact me for details ( ).
DISCOVER YOUR WOW
However you decide to make your journey with House of Colour, right now is the perfect time to be the best version of yourself, more confident and self-expressed from the inside out. You will have the confidence and knowledge to become your own personal stylist to help you wisely and make the right colour and style choices for you. Learn to be your own expert, saving you time and money.
NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME
Don’t waste any more weeks or months in clothes that don’t do you justice; invest in a confidence that will last a lifetime. I guarantee you will have wished you had done it sooner. Find my or come along to one of my to find out more.
Hope to see you soon.
House of Colour SE London 2019 Prices (per person):
- Step 1: Colour Class - £150 group class or £225 1:1 session
- Step 2: Style Class - £205 group class or £320 1:1 session
- Step 3: Make-Up Class - £60 group class or £100 1:1 session
- 3-4-2 Package: All three steps for only £342 (classes are taken separately)
- Express Package: All three steps in a day for only £575 (exclusive one day class)
- Step 1a: Advanced Colour - £115 group class
- Step 2a: Advanced Style - £115 group class
- Step 3a: Advanced Make-Up - £80 group class
- Colour Review/Re-Rate - £70 group class
- Confident Accessorising - £60 group class
- Wardrobe Declutter - £70 per hour (min. 2 hours)
- Shopping Trip/Online Shopping - £60 per hour (min. 2 hours)
- Kid's Colour - £50 per child
Anna Gryce - House of Colour SE London
T. / E.
Anna Gryce, Colour Analysis and Personal Style for the SE London Area covering East Dulwich, Peckham, Nunhead, Forest Hill, Honor Oak and New Cross.
We so enjoyed getting our colours done with Anna! Anna was great fun and very knowledgeable. She talked us through the tones and colours in each of the seasons; and what we learnt was such a surprise! We both found a selection of gorgeous colours, with help from Anna, and she made the day such a pleasure with a delicious lunch and some bubbles! Thank you Anna!