Training to Become a Color Analyst and Personal Stylist in the USA
Love what you do! Join House of Colour as a personal stylist and with the drive to succeed, the rewards will be life-changing.
We provide an opportunity unlike any other! House of Colour provides an unparalleled training experience that will set you apart in your field. As the world’s leading color and style consultancy, we provide the support, tools and education you need to take off and fly.
This is an exciting time to train in the USA! Color Analysis and personal styling is an expanding market, and the sky is the limit. Our Kansas City training location provides easy travel accessibility from around the country. We are now looking for talented individuals to grow with us. Imagine all that you can achieve…
Freedom – Flexible hours fitting your lifestyle while passionately pursuing your dreams.
- Confidence - HoC personal stylist and color analysis training is the best in the US, and the world. It’s thorough, substantial and empowering . You’ll hit the ground running, fully equipped with the knowledge and tools to succeed.
- Reputation – The business is yours; but using the London-based House of Colour name means 30 years of excellence is attached to your business.
- Peace of mind – You’re in safe hands. We have been awarded Gold by Investors in People for the way we value and support our professional stylists. Our standards are high, earning recognition, not just in the UK, but throughout the world.
- Financial reward – Our customers love us, which is why most of our clients arrive as referrals. Your customers will return too for additional sessions and high quality products. Your drive, together with our proven business model, is a sure path to turning your passion into a profitable business.
Each House of Colour stylist is unique, but they all share a passion for their job! We provide an opportunity unlike any other.
A rewarding, profitable business is ready for you!
Join the team at House of Colour
Start your success story with the best training available. Becoming one of the most highly qualified and respected personal stylists means investing in House of Colour training.
The investment is spaced in stages for maximum affordability without missing a beat in training. You will receive a HoC website page, protected business area, and every piece of necessary equipment to become profitable immediately!
The payments and training are in 3 steps:
- Setting up by webinar deposit of $600
- 1st payment of monthly fee $110
- At Color training $10,200 including 7 days Color Analysis and Make Up training
- Equipment & sample stock
- IT package
At Style training $3700 includes Men & women’s personal style training and equipment.
Included in the price, you receive the following:
- Regular monthly training webinars on business development
- Regional mentoring and ongoing support
- Marketing and social media support
After 14 days training, you’ll have everything you need to offer all of the following classes:
- Women’s color analysis
- Make-up lessons
- Women’s personal style
- Men’s color and style
- Fast-track style/couples
- Public talks and workshops
- Continued client services, including cosmetics
- Shopping trips
- Closet de-cluttering
Are you ready to invest in a successful, confident future?
* The franchise sales information contained on this site does not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document.
Sunday 18th March - Saturday 24th March 2018 - Colour Analysis
Sunday 3rd June - Saturday 9th June 2018 - Colour Analysis
Sunday 16th September - Saturday 22nd September 2018 - Style
Sunday 21st October - Saturday 27th October 2018 - Colour Analysis
* Training dates maybe subject to change.
This website is not a franchise offering and the information provided on this website does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a House of Colour franchise. It is for informational purposes only. A franchise offering may only be made by House of Colour USA, Inc through the delivery of its applicable Franchise Disclosure Document. Some states require franchisors to register the Franchise Disclosure Document prior to advertising or offering a franchise in their state.