- Location: House of Colour St Albans Stuido, 75 Westfields, St Albans, AL3 4LY
- Date/Time: 09 Dec 2016, 9am
- Duration: 3 1/2 hrs
- Gender: Unisex
- CLASS COST £0.00
- PLACES 20
Please register your interest via the link below
Join us at our St. Albans House of Colour studio for a Christmas prep and pampering open morning on Friday 9th December 2016, 9am-12.30pm - 75 Westfields, St Albans, AL3 4LY (plenty of free parking outside).
We'll both be there (Amanda & Rachel) to welcome you with home-made mince pies and mulled wine plus:
- Try our newest House of Colour make-up, update your look with the 2016 Autumn/Winter make-up trends and stock-up in time for Christmas with an extra 5% off all purchases on the day
- Browse some of the latest Kettlewell clothing, including the amazing Alpaca Shawl. Place your orders directly with us for an extra 5% off
- Discover the naturopathic Natural Elements Skincare Range - packed full of anitoxidants to help you detox your skin after Christmas!
- We'll also have the lovely Wendy Warren with her pearls, semi-precious stones and silver jewellery, scarves and gloves - we know many of you are big fans of her items!
- And don't forget to purchase your Christmas Gift Vouchers directly from us, including £20 of free make-up with every Colour Analysis voucher, plus free make-up items on vouchers worth £50, £80 & £125! Valid for six months, they are the ideal gift for those who really have got everything (or you...of course!!)
Friday 9th December 2016, 9am-12.30pm at our St. Albans Studio, 75 Westfields, St Albans, AL3 4LY (plenty of free parking outside).
Friends and family (inc. children) also welcome.
See you soon (we're off to get the mulled wine and mince pies!). Please register here
Amanda Presswell & Rachel Kepinska-Smith - House of Colour St. Albans, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City & Hatfield
Amanda Presswell: T. 01727 840600 / email@example.com / houseofcolour.co.uk/amandapresswell
Rachel Kepinska-Smith: T. 07710 412754 / firstname.lastname@example.org / houseofcolour.co.uk/rachelks
* denotes required fields