- Location: House of Colour St Albans Stuido, 75 Westfields, St Albans, AL3 4LY
- Date/Time: 07 Nov 2016(Mon), 8pm
- Duration: 1hr
- Gender: Unisex
- CLASS COST FREE
- PLACES 10
Daytime talk also available on the same day
- Do you have a wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear?
- Have you bought the latest fashion trend then relegated it to the back of the wardrobe?
- Do your clothes fail to reflect who you really are?
- Does your wardrobe inspire you or those who look up to you?
Join me, Rachel Kepinska-Smith from House of Colour St Albans, for an informal 1-hour talk & demo about how to build your confidence through colour and style. I’ll be discussing how to choose clothes that complement your natural colouring, work with your body shape and express your individual personality.
This talk will take place in my dedicated studio near Waitrose in St Albans on Monday 7th November 2016, 8-9pm.
So, if you are new to House of Colour, this is the ideal way to understand how our Colour, Personal Style and Make-up classes work. I'll explain how we use your skin/hair tone/eye colour to determine your best colour season (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter) and how your clothing personality is dictated by both your body shape and your personality.
With House of Colour you can start enjoying successful shopping trips, find choosing what to wear a pleasure every morning and start receiving lovely compliments. You'll walk taller, become more visible and more successful - just by being you!
If anything here strikes a chord with you, please come along to hear how House of Colour can help you 'be the best you can be' through colour and style.
Rachel Kepinska-Smith (House of Colour St. Albans)
T. 07710 412754 / firstname.lastname@example.org / houseofcolour.co.uk/rachelks / facebook.com/hocstalbans