Day 1 – Colour Analysis session
- · Intro explaining colour theory and the difference between the seasons
- · Colour Analysis to season
- · Make-up colours – 3 lipsticks and a blusher will be included in the cost of the workshop so you have this to take away and try immediately
- · Personalised Ratings
- · Visuals to illustrate clothing colours and combinations for your seasons and an introduction to Kettlewell Colours
- · What to do next
Day 2 – Personal Style Day
- · Please arrive wearing your new make-up colours
- · You are invited to bring a selection of clothes from your wardrobe – something you love, something you hate, a work outfit, a dressy outfit, a casual outfit
- · How do you want to be perceived?
- · Lifestyle analysis
- · Introduction to the capsule wardrobe
- · How to shop / budget
- · Introduction to the subscription service
- · Introduction to Archetypes
- · Analysis of body / face shape and proportions
- · Exploring your personality – how Yin/Yang are you?
- · Discovering your Clothing Personality – notes, visuals, where to shop
- · Dress for success
- · Introduction to Dressing points
Day 3 – Make-up and Accessorising
- · Wear your best existing outfit in your colour and style
- · Bring your accessories for sorting and trying out – scarves, jewellery, handbags, belts, glasses, hats etc
- · Bring your make-up bag for sorting
- · Make-up – different looks for your lifestyle – natural / work / evening
- · Accessorising – scarf-tying. What is right for you scale, texture, amount?
- · Jewellery, glasses, scarves, hats, shoe decorations, bags
- · Graduation celebraton!
* denotes required fields