- Location: House of Colour Studio, 75 Westfields, St Albans, Herts, AL3 4LY
- Date/Time: 18 Jun 2016, 10am
- Duration: 4hrs
- Gender: Unisex
- CLASS COST £0.00
- PLACES 50
We'd like to invite you to a special summer shopping day at our House of Colour Studio in St Albans on Saturday 18th June from 10am-2pm. Please register here.
Enjoy a glass of Pimms while browsing our colour-filled selection of clothes and accessories in your best seasonal colours. All welcome - please find out more and register your interest here.
- House of Colour Make-up: Try our newest House of Colour make-up, update your look with the 2016 Spring/Summer make-up trends and get set for summer with an extra 10% off all purchases on the day
- Kettlewell Clothing: Browse some of the latest Kettlewell clothing, including the amazing Lola dress. Place your orders directly with us for an extra 5% off. We will be booking 20 minute dedicated Kettlewell appointments to give you the dedicated time you need and why not ask us to order in the exact styles/sizes/colours you're looking for, so you can try it on in the studio while you're with us? Please email email@example.com to book a slot.
- Espadrilles: Suzanne Constantine will be here with her amazing Spanish-made Macarena Espadrilles for only £49 (rrp £99). Hand-stitched in Spain with a full leather cushioned insole and traditional jute sole, these are arguably the most comfortable espadrilles you'll have ever worn. Various heel heights, colours and sizes from 37-41 available to try and buy on the day. Please bring cash if possible (cards also accepted).
- Wendy Warren Jewellery: We'll have a wide range of Wendy Warren's timeless fresh-water pearl and semi-precious metal jewellery, plus elegant summer time scarves at irresistible prices.
- Totes & Clutch Bags: The lovely local 'Bag Lady' has kindly allowed us to showcase her premium 'bag-in-bag contrast-lined shopper totes and her stylish clutch handbags. On trend and practical, these will be your 'go-to' bag of the summer!
- Sylvia Nicholl Jewellery: Sylvia will be here with her handmade range of costume jewellery in a whole array of seasonal colours at affordable prices.
- Natural Elements Skincare: Take some time to discover the naturopathic Natural Elements Skincare Range, including the legendary Luxury Oil Wow Plus Kit for only £49.99.
Saturday 18th June, 10am-2pm at our St. Albans Studio, 75 Westfields, St Albans, AL3 4LY(plenty of free parking outside). Please register your interest below and contact us (details below) if you would like to take a free and exclusive Kettlewell consultation slot.
Friends and family (inc. children) also welcome. See you soon!
Please register for free here: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=juu5truab&oeidk=a07ecodb7m5f486c7b9
Amanda Presswell & Rachel Kepinska-Smith
House of Colour St Albans
* denotes required fields