- Location: Studio, 26 Stonyhurst Crescent, Culcheth. WA3 4DS
- Date/Time: 17 May 2016, 7.30
- Duration: 2 hours
- Gender: Female
- CLASS COST £0.00
- PLACES 10
Free event. You are welcome to bring a friend or 2.
What's this colour thing all about?
Have you ever wondered why some days your face seems to light up and you get lots of compliments about what you're wearing and other days, you look dull and grey and friends may ask you whether you are well? You may try to compensate by wearing a bit more blusher or take yourself off to the hairdresser for a few hightlights to brighten yourself up a bit. But it is never enough . . .
Knowing and wearing your right colours will make a huge difference to how you shop and choose your clothes. Making better decisions about what you buy and wear, willl not only make a difference to how suitable your wardrobe is to your life, but also to how you look and feel about yourself. The results are:
- you spend less money but have more outfits to wear
- your clothes will mix and match far better
- you will avoid expensive (and cheap) mistakes
- you will wear make up that suits and enhances you
- your clothes will look like they belong to you rather than someone else
This evening is a free, no obligation event to illustrate how making subtle changes to your shades of colour will make you look and feel your very best. Book here or ring me on 07771 721 363 for more info.
* denotes required fields