- 21 Days to Style Confidence Start to define your style
- Location: online
- Date/Time: 01 Mar(Mon) - 21 Mar 2021, n/a
- Duration: n/a
- Gender: Female
- CLASS COST £25.00
- PLACES 50
DAILY CHALLENGES | TOP STYLIST TIPS | PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
Your personal style is as individual as you are and dressing with intention has the power to help you feel more confident, capable and productive. Gain clarity on the factors involved to define your personal style and explore these in detail in a safe, encouraging group of like-minded people.
Led by House of Colour image consultants Lizi Green and Sarah Biancardi.
WHAT IS IT?
A three week online course designed to kick-start your personal style journey, via a closed Facebook group. Each daily task will bring you one step closer to developing a personal style that works for your life stage, lifestyle and body structure, reflective of your true personality. This is the perfect opportunity to start developing your personal style at an accessible price.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This style challenge is perfect for you if any of the below resonate with you:
- You feel lost or disconnected with your sense of style
- You have a wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear
- You’ve hit a new life stage your current wardrobe isn’t compatible with
- You want to feel confident and stylish in your clothes but don’t know where to start
- You’ve been struggling to prioritise self-care
- You’ve always wanted to develop a personal style but you’re lacking clarity and direction
- You’re interested in booking a Style or Colour Analysis but aren’t ready to fully commit
- You know your seasonal colours but aren’t sure how to use them to their full benefit
The course will be hosted via an exclusive Facebook group, which will have a weekly focus, daily tips and tasks, with each task taking around 15 minutes to complete. Your level of participation is entirely up to you and is designed to fit around your existing schedule. There will be one task-free day each week to allow you to catch up if needed. Each morning, a new briefing video containing valuable insights and tips will be loaded into the group, along with the daily task. At the end of each week there will be an optional live Q&A via zoom which will also include further insights and tips to support your personal style journey. You're invited to join these in your comfiest, cosiest clothes and your favourite drink. The course will conclude with a closing ‘after party’, also offering the opportunity to ask any additional questions.
STYLE CONFIDENCE = SELF CONFIDENCE
Please get in touch with any questions - email@example.com
* denotes required fields