- Location: Online
- Date/Time: 01 Sep(Tue) - 31 Dec 2020, Date tbc
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Gender: Unisex
- CLASS COST £20.00
- PLACES 10
Particularly useful for those new to colour and style, this is a great session for anyone feeling a little lost in the brave new world of Zoom, looking to stand out in the increasingly competitive and on-line workplace, or preparing for career changes or interviews.
Join myself and House of Colour colleagues for this fun, informative session packed full of learning you can take away and implement straightaway. We will show you how to dress with impact and authenticity, enhance your visibility and create the impression you want at work.
This session includes:-
- How to look professional and visible on screen,
- How to stand out from the crowd to give yourself a competitive advantage.
- Getting the balance right between professional and comfortable when working at home.
- Capturing your authenticity.
- Why it's important to dress with intent and impact.
How we present ourselves is within our control, unlike so many other things. Why not find out how to make a difference to how you are perceived?
WHEN: We run this session on demand, please contact me to express your interest.
WHERE: Online via Zoom.
COST: £20. We will donate £5 from every ticket sale to the Smart Works charity which provides practical support to unemployed women to succeed at interview.
TICKETS: Spaces are limited to 20 participants. You can book and pay here via PayPal, or contact me at email@example.com to pay via bank transfer.