- Location: Anerley Hill, London SE19 2AB
- Date/Time: 28 Sep 2019(Sat), 11.30am
- Duration: 4pm (drop-in event)
- Gender: Unisex
- CLASS COST FREE
- PLACES 10
Join me for coffee & cake, style chat, and shopping, and help me to raise money for Macmillan's World's Biggest Coffee Morning! The event will include:
- Information about the latest fashion trends for autumn/winter and how to make them work for you.
- New collections to browse for your autumn/winter wardrobe needs – including Kettlewell clothing, Captain Tortue clothing, new bags, new lipsticks and new jewellery. I’ll be on hand with my expert personal shopping advice to help you find something that suits you.
- Cakes, coffee, tea & bubbles.
- Discounts on make-up, jewellery and any consultations booked at the event.
- 10% of any purchases donated to Macmillan.
Come at a time to suit you on either of these dates:
- Friday 27th September, 2pm-5pm
- Saturday 28th September, 11.30am-4pm
It’s a drop-in session, but please register so I know how many cakes to bake! Feel free to come on your own or with friends, everyone is welcome.
I hope to see you there. If you can't make the date, contact me to arrange another time to pop into the studio to see what’s new for your autumn/winter wardrobe.