- How to look good knackered! Intro to House of Colour
- Location: Claverdon, Hanworth
- Date/Time: 17 Sep 2019(Tue), 19:00
- Duration: 2 hours
- Gender: Female
- CLASS COST FREE
- PLACES 4
This talk is aimed specifically at people who have not completed their Colour Class, but experienced Clients who just want a reminder or the Colour Wheel talk are welcome too!
"WHAT COLOURS SUIT ME?"
You know that Colour?
The one that lights up your face and makes you look gorgeously vibrant and healthy? A HoC colour consultation will give you a whole spectrum of them - a season of colours that naturally harmonise with your unique skin tone and eye colour.
- You’ll look fresher, younger, with a naturally radiant glow.
- You’ll feel more confident, alive to new possibilities. You’ll just know that you look great.
- Getting dressed in the morning becomes quick and easy.
- Shopping will be a breeze. No more wasting money on the "bargain" you never wear.
- Your whole wardrobe will be co-ordinated
- Mix and match, it’s guaranteed to go together.
Come and join me for this free taster event to find out what it's all about.
No obligation to subscribe to anything, I promised no hard sell. Just register so that I know numbers for refreshments.
See you there!