- Location: House of Colour St. Albans, 75 Westfields, St Albans, Herts AL3 4LY
- Date/Time: 21 Nov 2015, 10am
- Duration: 4 hours
- Gender: Unisex
- CLASS COST £0.00
- PLACES 40
Amanda Presswell & Rachel Kepinska-Smith welcome you to the House of Colour St. Albans Open-Day
We're bursting with excitement here at House of Colour St. Albans...we're throwing our doors open to host a festive-filled open-day later this month! We'll both be there (Amanda Presswell & Rachel Kepinska-Smith) to welcome you with home-made mince pies and mulled wine on Saturday 21st November, 10am-2pm at 75 Westfields, St Albans, Herts, AL3 4LY. We've plenty of free parking outside too.
Pop along to prepare and pamper yourself ahead of the festive season. Here's what we have lined up so far:10am-2pm, Saturday 21st November 2015, 75 Westfields, St Albans, Herts, AL3 4LY.
- Try our newest House of Colour make-up, update your look with the 2015 Autumn/ Winter make-up trends and stock-up in time for Christmas with an extra 10% off all purchases made on the day.
- Browse some of the latest Kettlewell clothing, including the amazing Arabella dress. Place your orders directly with us for an extra 5% off.
- Discover the naturopathic Natural Elements Skincare Range for yourself and pre-order our special value Christmas gift sets for your loved ones! P.S. Trust us...this stuff is life-changing!
- Don't forget to purchase your Christmas Gift Vouchers directly from us before the prices go up 1st January 2016. Valid for six months, they are the ideal gift for those who really have got everything! You can email us your order too.
If you think you can make it, please register online (we'd hate to run out of mince pies!). Friends and family welcome too.
Open-day 21st Nov 2015: Register your place here
See you soon
Rachel & Amanda
* denotes required fields