- Mending Your Menopause. Having a happier menopause.
- Location: 3a Priory Court, Wood Lane, Beech Hill, Reading RG7 2BJ
- Date/Time: 14 May 2019(Tue), 19.00
- Duration: 2 hours
- Gender: Female
- CLASS COST £20.00
- PLACES 15
Tickets can be bought on the door and include refreshments and a free good bag
As busy women we don’t always realise how much we’ve slipped down the priority list until we stop for a minute to question how strong and well we feel. So here’s an opportunity to take an evening out from work and home and discover some top tips for reigning in those irritating menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, brain fog, insomnia, acne, and hot flushes.
19.00 Drinks and mingle
19.15 Laura de la Harpe Nutritional Therapist
· Reducing the adverse symptoms of menopause such as hot flushes.
· Staying a healthy weight
· Anti-ageing your skin from within
· Knowing your metabolic numbers
20.00 Find out your metabolic numbers
and try out our Natural Elements
20.30 Linda Sujeewon House of Colour Reading
· Dressing confidently during the menopause
2045 Sue Selisko House of Colour wokingham
· Anti Ageing plant based skin care