- Open Day with BraSense Have a chat 10-3pm
- Location: 6 Prince Charles Avenue, Stotfold. SG5 4PN
- Date/Time: 17 Mar 2019(Sun), 10am
- Duration: 5 hours
- Gender: Female
- CLASS COST FREE
- PLACES 20
On Street parkingBraSenseAre you still looking for a good bra? Did you miss BraSense before? Then book one of their last remaining appointments, at my studio open day, Sunday 17th March. Why is BraSense special? We all know finding the right fit is really tricky. Two bras with the same size are often very different shapes. BraSense specialise in finding both the right fit and shape for your body. They're also experts in matching your colour season and clothing personality.
I found the fitting a complete revelation. For years I wore the wrong shape and size bra (by two cup sizes!) - I'd even gone to Rigby and Peller in London! BraSense solved the problem...awkward shaped rib cage. An hour's fitting with BraSense gives you all the information, on the right type of bra, and the brands and styles to suit you. All for £35 with £10 back on any purchase made on the day. Spaces are limited so if you want one book now. Returning customer for a refit? - book in here for a half hour appointment.
Also Showcasing at my open day, 10-3pm ....
- Kettlewell Clothing:
- New S/S2019 season range available to browse
- Pearls and semi-precious jewellery with Wendy Warren
- Handbags - by 'The Bag Lady' Sarah Free
- Wendy Warren jewellery - colourful pearls and semi-precious jewellery
- Caterina Wills Jewellery - amazing pieces perfect for anyone with Dramatic, Natural or Romantic in their clothing personality.
- House of Colour make-up - the latest range available to try with me on hand to assist!