- Location: Farnham Maltings Bridge Square, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7QR
- Date/Time: 12 Oct 2015, 6.30pm
- Duration: two hours
- Gender: Unisex
- CLASS COST £0.00
- PLACES 25
There is a car park at the venue FOC after 6pm
Health & Weight Loss in time for your Christmas Image.
Charlotte Evans-Brown who has been a weight loss coach in the Farnham area for 10 years and is working with me to provide what else some clients want for health and weight loss to enhance their overall "feel good factor" and image. Charlotte's website is www.enhancinglivesltd.com.
Would you like to join a 10 week Cognitive Behavioural Therapy & Coaching workshop for weightloss
starting Monday 12th October at The Maltings Farnham 06.30-8 pm and finishing the course in December,
just in time for the Christmas office parties!
Email me or Charlotte to book NOW!
In that time we will explore the following topics;
- Being excited about the future and setting your goals
- What thought patterns have sabotaged you before?
- Do you really need to be strict? Surely one won't hurt?
- The truth about water, alcohol, exercise, fat, sugar, cravings and hormones.
- Understanding motivation - when it helps / when it hinders.
- Why does your head say keep going and your body give up?
- Why are we so affected by what others say?
- How to stop binge eating when stressed?
- Understanding CBT, how it affects your weight and introducing CBT techniques which will help in all areas of your life.
- Are there life events that have caused your weight gain?
- Do you like your new body?
- Looking at how relationships can determine your behaviour around food
- Managing your weight and social life.
- Celebrating your Success and.....
How to keep the weight off!
* denotes required fields