- iGreen Glasses Event with VIP Eyewear
- Location: 1b Sovereign House, Village Square, Ack Lane East, Bramhall SK7 1AW
- Date/Time: 02 Dec 2018(Sun), 12pm
- Duration: By appointment
- Gender: Unisex
- CLASS COST FREE
- PLACES 10
Places are limited and demand is high so if you would like to come along, email me firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time-slot.
If you wear glasses and struggle finding a pair that are interesting, in your colours, and suit your face shape, then our next exclusive shopping event is for you. Julie, MD from VIP Eyewear (based in Worcester), will be joining Fyona and I in the Bramhall studio on Sunday 2nd December from 12pm to showcase iGreen glasses.
iGreen glasses are not readily available on the high street (only a handful of independent opticians offer them), so here’s some information about them:
- They are the lightest frames in the world, typically weighing less than 20 grams
- Frames are made in Italy with 14 different frame shapes and 44 colourways
- Fully interchangeable colourful sides (arms) creating a whole new look in seconds
- Top of the range Japanese Hoya lenses (single vision, varifocal, transition, thin lenses with all coatings available) plus polarised sunglasses with cool and warm toned lenses
- Made of high quality Italian acetate, using bio-compatible materials
- Hypo-allergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Frames start from just £230 for single vision lenses.
With so much choice from iGreen there really is something for everyone. Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to benefit from Julie’s expert assistance. See how easy it is to add style to your look by choosing frames in your best colour(s) and right style for your face.
Places are limited and demand is high so if you want to come along, make sure you email or call to book a personal appointment.