- Open House: Coffee & Cake for Macmillan
- Location: Anerley Hill, London SE19 2AB
- Date/Time: 22 Sep 2018(Sat), 11.30am
- Duration: 4pm (drop-in event)
- Gender: Female
- CLASS COST FREE
- PLACES 7
Join me for coffee & cake, a Fashion Update talk, style chat, and shopping, and help me to raise money for Macmillan's World's Biggest Coffee Morning! The event will include:
- A talk on fashion trends for autumn/winter – hot off the press!
- The new Kettlewell collection, plus other clothing, jewellery, glasses, belts, skincare and make-up to browse with my expert personal shopping advice.
- Discounts on make-up, skincare, and classes or shopping trips booked at the event.
- Cakes baked by yours truly, plus coffee/ tea/ bubbles.
- 10% of any purchases donated to Macmillan.
It’s a drop-in session, so come at a time to suit you (but please book using the button above so I know how many cakes to bake). The Fashion Update talk will be at 2pm, so arrive in plenty of time for that!
Feel free to come on your own or with friends, everyone is welcome. If you're new to House of Colour, I'll be happy to answer any questions about what we do and how colour analysis works.
The event is free to attend, but I'll be asking for a donation to Macmillan for your coffee & cake.
If you can't make the date, contact me to arrange another time to pop into the studio to see what’s new for your autumn/winter wardrobe.
I hope to see you there!