- Workshops, Demos and Shopping
- Location: East Dulwich Tavern, 1 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich SE22 8EW
- Date/Time: 14 Oct 2017(Sat), 11.30am
- Duration: Drop in event (ends 4.30pm)
- Gender: Female
- CLASS COST £10.00
- PLACES 30
Join us for a fun and fabulous masterclass and shopping event to get your wardrobe autumn-ready, brought to you by the colour ans style experts from House of Colour.
- Get confident in colout and style with workshops and live demonstrations;
- Preview the latest style trends for Autumn/Winter 2017/18;
- Shop our boutique market - including colourful clothing, make-up, glasses, jewellery and shoes - with personal colour and style guidance from four House of Colour consultants;
- Enjoy and afternoon tea deal served from the bar;
- Benefit from exclusive offers - including 10% off House of Colour make-up and Kettlewell Clothing - plus a goody bag to take home;
- Have the chance to win a colour analysis class with House of Colour worth £140 (entry to the prize draw included with your ticket);
- Help raise money for Macmillan's World's Biggest Coffee Morning, with £2 of each ticket donated, plus a raffle with fantastic prizes.
The venue is the East Dulwich Tavern, which is a 5 minute walk from East Dulwich Station (with direct trains from London Bridge, West Croydon and Beckenham Junction). Local buses are the 176, 185, 37, 40 and P13. Free street parking is available on the side roads around the venue.
Tickets are only £10 and you can book for yourself and guests at: http://ow.ly/bw0m30ftkGz. (Please use this link for booking rather than the 'Book Event' tab above).
It's a drop in event so come at a time that suits you. A programme of workshops and demos will be available soon to help you plan your day.
For any questions about the event, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07813 666007.
Everyone is welcome - whether you're an existing client or new to House of Colour, we'd love to see you there!
The House of Colour Team x