Join us at Missenden Abbey (just passed Amersham) for a special House of Colour event with our Chiltern team on Sunday 21st May 2017, 10.30am-2.30pm.
Enjoy exciting House of Colour style masterclasses and browse jewellery, shoes, bags, glasses, make-up, skincare and make a professional bra fitting appointment.
Masterclasses by your local House of Colour consultants and guests - including Capsule Wardrobe demo, New Kettlewell Clothing Update, plus colourful glasses and bras.
Colourful shopping & specialist products/services:
- Professional bra fittings with Sara O'Regan from Bra Sense (see your options and book your slot online here)
- Kettlewell Clothing: New S/S2017 season range available to browse
- Noë Shoes with Helen Allen
- Pearls and semi-precious jewellery with Wendy Warren
- iGreen colourful glasses with Julie Young from VIP Eye Wear
- LianeH Hand-Made Leather Belts & Jewellery
- LaDiDa Colourful Beads
- Bespoke jewellery by Bjewelled
- Essentially Yours Natural Elements skincare available to try
- House of Colour make-up - the latest range available to try + 10% off (please pre-order to collect on the day, or order on the day to collect later the following week).
Sunday 21st May 2017, 10.30am-2.30pm at Missenden Abbey, London Rd, Great Missenden HP16 0BD, (free parking, teas/coffees/biscuits).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
This event has been and gone I'm afraid, why not go to the website for more!