- Masterclass & Shopping Event Develope Your Learning
- Location: Missenden Abbey, London Rd, Great Missenden HP16 0BD
- Date/Time: 21 May 2017(Sun), 10.30am - 2.30pm
- Duration: 4 hours
- Gender: Unisex
- CLASS COST £10.00
- PLACES 100
Join me Judi Prue at Missenden Abbey (just past Ameersham) for a special House of Colour event, with all our local House of Colour Consultants on Sunday 21st May, from 10.30am-2.30pm.
Enjoy exciting House of Colour masterclass talks and demos aimed at developing and refreshing your colour and style learning (you don't have to have had either done to benefit from the talks), and browse jewellery, shoes, bags, handmade leather belts, coloured glasses, make-up and skincare. We'll have a highly recommended professional bra fitter from Brasense offering appointments and they will be 10% off all House of Colour make-up bought.
Our masterclass talks and demos will include:
- The new Kettlewell spring/summer season update for your season and clothing personality
- The capsule wardrobe demo - watvh how we show you how to create a capsule wardrobe by taking one outfit to four seperate events in 1 day!
- Learn how to apply make-up for different looks with some simple make-up tecniques
The tickets for this event are £10 per person and includes entry to all three masterclass talks, refresments and 10% off all House of Colour Make-up. The feedback from our last event was amazing so you dont want to miss out!
You won't want to miss shopping with our fantastic boutique stall holders who will be there to help you make some colourful purchases. We'll have:
- Professional bra fitting with Sara from Brasense (by appointment only - See options and book your slot online at:
- Kettlewell spring/summer '17 collection
- Colourful Italian leather shoe company 'Noe'
- Pearls and semi precious stones with Wendy Warren jewellry
- IGreen Colourful eyewear with Julie Young from VIP Eyewear
- La-di-dah, locally handmade colourfull beaded jewellery by Katherine Foot
- Bespoke jewellery by Bjewelled
- Gogeous handmade leather belts by LianeH - every good wardrobe needs one
- Leather handbags to match your season
- Essentially Yours Skincare availableto test and try
- Redpoppy photography with Claire - helping you to catch your amazing image forever
- 10% off all House of Colour make-up to test and try.
I'd love to welcome you to the event whether you are new to Houseof Colour and want tofind outwhatit isall about or whether you are an exisiting client who would like to develope and refresh your learning. Everyone is welcome.
Please email me at email@example.com to register or call me on 07904 347847.
I hope to see you there
House of Colour Rickmansworth, Northwood & Stanmore
T: 07904 347847