Colour Re RateCancel and return to class listing
As you go through life, things about you change such as your hair colour, the opacity of your skin and which colours you feel confident wearing. Whilst your season stays the same, revisiting us to have your colours re-rated, gives you a fresh look at your colours and what works on you. This session helps you keep your look fresh and on trend. Leave with refreshed, renewed energy and inspiration to see your season's colours in your wardrobe.
Business Rating - you can also attend this class and look at your colours and how to wear them for business. Some colours will give you the authority, impact and presence you need to make the right impression in the business environment whilst others may be best reserved for social situations. Your stylist will also help you hit the right level of formality for the type of work and culture in which you operate. Contact your stylist for more information on this unique service.
- Location: WS13 7EX
- Date/Time: 10 Aug 2020(Mon), 2.00pm
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Gender: Female
- CLASS COST £70.00
- PLACES 1 (0 available)
Pull into the Rectory drive at the end of the Windings, there is plenty of room for you to park.
YOUR COLOUR SESSION
Time out for you!
The session will include:
- Understanding how colour works
- Colour analysis for each person
- Choosing the best foundation and lipstick colours which work for you
- Rating colours for your maximum impact
- A personalised booklet and beautiful leather wallet with your colour swatches to take away
- Refreshments and a light lunch are included in the price