Step 1 ColourCancel and return to class listing
One great day, a life-changing experience.
You’ll see the difference instantly. That magical moment when a colour lights up your face, makes your skin glow and your eyes sparkle. That moment will be the start of a deep natural confidence that stays with you forever.
- First, you’ll find out which season’s colours naturally harmonise with your individual skin tone (spring, summer, autumn or winter).
- Your colour consultant will identify your personal best, the “star colours” that will always give you that radiant, gorgeous glow.
- No colour will be excluded. It’s all about finding the right tone.
- We’ll never tell you what to do. You may already know your colours, but we guarantee a far wider choice than you ever thought possible.
- You’ll leave the session with a whole palette of colours that make you look wonderful and feel confident.
- HoC colour consultations take place in the UK, Ireland, Greece, France, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, USA & Australia. They’re held in small groups which are friendly and enormously good fun. And they’re run by the most thoroughly trained, highly qualified personal stylists available.
- Location: Kemerton Studio, Tewkesbury
- Date/Time: 28 Sep 2019(Sat), 10pm
- Duration: ½ - ¾ day depending upon numbers on the day
- Gender: Female
- CLASS COST £150.00
- PLACES 3 (2 available)
Extra Instruction During the week/ Saturday dates, numbers attending, start and finish times can all be organised to suit you. Please contact me on 07899 844 033 to discuss your tailor made session. See more at: https://www.houseofcolour.co.uk/hoc-classes/class-pages/colour-consultation
Find your most flattering colours for clothes, makeup and even hair colour to complement your natural skin tone. Understanding your best colour palette will guide you to makeup colours that give a very natural but professionally applied look. The Analysis includes a beautiful leather swatch wallet, information booklet with personalised notes and Colour Trend report to give you all the tools to make the right colour choices for clothes and makeup. All makeup is available to purchase.
The class is 2.5-6 hours depending upon numbers attending. Lunch and refreshments are provided as required.
The class is a lovely sharing event but if you are short on time or would prefer an individual session a 1:1 consultation is £215