Colour and Style for Men all-in-one-day, for oneCancel and return to class listing
House of Colour style guide for men.
Let’s be honest, shopping for clothes can be a pain sometimes.
You want to look good, but you don’t want to waste countless hours faffing around in clothes shops.
House of Colour can help you out with that. Spend one day with our highly trained expert and you’ll leave with valuable skills that will keep you looking great for a lifetime. The next time you go shopping, you can go straight to the clothes that suit you.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The rules of dress and the language of clothes. You’ll send out the right message to achieve your goals.
- You’ll know exactly which colours look great on you, and which colours don’t do you any favours.
- Dressing for your individual body shape, the clothes that make you look trimmer and fitter.
- Fashionable looks that fit your lifestyle – your job, social and family life, hobbies.
The classes are small and friendly - and our professional stylists are based all over the UK so you’re bound to find a class close by. Find your local personal stylist now.
Men’s fashion advice you can trust.
HoC personal stylists are the most highly qualified, thoroughly trained professional experts in the UK. You’ll get an accurate analysis, fashion advice that is personally tailored to you and a clear understanding of what to wear.
Here’s how you’ll benefit:
- Getting dressed in the morning will be quick and easy. You’ll have a wardrobe of clothes that all work together. Pick something at random, it’s guaranteed to look good.
- Shopping will be a breeze. If you hate clothes shopping, you’ll learn how to make the right choices quickly and get out again. If you already like it, the process will become a lot more enjoyable and satisfying.
You’ll save money. No more identically coloured shirts and T-shirts, no more ill-advised purchases.
- Location: 14-16 Underhill Road SE22
- Date/Time: 01 Jan(Tue) - 31 Dec 2019, 10.00am
- Duration: 7 Hours (Including Lunch)
- Gender: Male
- CLASS COST £575.00
- PLACES 1 (1 available)