Step 3 ColourCancel and return to class listing
One great day, a life-changing experience.
You’ll see the difference instantly. That magical moment when a colour lights up your face, makes your skin glow and your eyes sparkle. That moment will be the start of a deep natural confidence that stays with you forever.
- First, you’ll find out which season’s colours naturally harmonise with your individual skin tone (spring, summer, autumn or winter).
- Your colour consultant will identify your personal best, the “star colours” that will always give you that radiant, gorgeous glow.
- No colour will be excluded. It’s all about finding the right tone.
- We’ll never tell you what to do. You may already know your colours, but we guarantee a far wider choice than you ever thought possible.
- You’ll leave the session with a whole palette of colours that make you look wonderful and feel confident.
- HoC colour consultations take place in the UK, Ireland, Greece, France, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, USA & Australia. They’re held in small groups which are friendly and enormously good fun. And they’re run by the most thoroughly trained, highly qualified personal stylists available.
- Location: The Studio, Barns of Claverhouse
- Date/Time: 06 Mar 2020(Fri), 9am
- Duration: 4 - 6 hours depending on class numbers
- Gender: Unisex
- CLASS COST £155.00
- PLACES 2 (2 available)
During your colour class we explore what colours are doing for you and discover the colours that give you a radiant glow rather than those that wash you out. The class will arm you with the knowledge of your most complimentary colours, so that everything you wear allows you to look your very best. Take away your own leather wallet containing a swatch of each of your best colours plus a booklet containing personalised advice on how to start building your wardrobe. You receive valuable hints and tips as to how to make your wardrobe work for you, ensuring that everything complements & matches beautifully. For women who take this class, the best shades of foundation, blusher and lipsticks for your skin tone are also identified, and are available to purchase from the unique House of Colour range. Refreshments are included