…but what’s love got to do with your House of Colour journey!?
Well… EVERYTHING actually! Here are just 5 ways for starters:
1. Love is often at the start of people’s House of Colour experience: whether that’s self-love when people have decided to invest in themselves; or if they have received a gift from a loved one for a House of Colour experience.
2. As Colour and Style consultants, we LOVE what we do, and what the House of Colour journey does for our clients. I am absolutely passionate about being a catalyst for positive change in people’s lives and in over 12 years as a House of Colour Consultant, feel privileged to have helped hundreds of people look and feel their very best.
3. We identify the colours and styles that love you! Yip, a quarter of the colours in the world are your best friends and allies and we discover what those are, giving you clarity and certainty about what colours and styles make you feel the best, most authentic and credible version of you. When you feel confident on the inside, that confidence radiates from you and other people can’t help but notice.
4. Red is the universal colour of love and True Red is the one colour in the world that works for everyone (ironic I know as so many people still feel they just can’t wear red!) If, however, your skin tone is blue based, whilst True Red will be fine for you, in a Colour Analysis session, we might discover that a cooler red such as Cherry or Carmine is your best red. For those with yellow based skin tones, it could be that a rich Brick red or a bright Geranium red is your “go to” red.
5. Client LOVE: the feedback we get from clients after their House of Colour experience is amazing. When I get an e-mail from a client telling me how confident they felt walking into a meeting after their House of Colour experience, or how they’ve been getting random compliments wearing their colours and styles, or that they’ve changed from hating clothes shopping, to now loving it, it really does warm the cockles of my heart.
I’ve had some clients who, initially struggle to make eye-contact with themselves in the mirror because of low self-esteem, after the colour analysis transformation actually “wow” at their own reflection in the mirror. I love it when that happens! So, if you want to share the love this February, why not think about booking yourself or loved one in to start their House of Colour journey? Or...even better, get both of you booked in and share the experience together: I’m pretty sure you’ll love it!
Want to know more? Get in touch