House of Colour classes are delivered by our expertly trained Stylists usually in small groups to ensure your best learning. You’ll receive lots of personal attention from your Stylist and your Colour and Style confidence will last a lifetime. See what’s on offer and begin your journey.
Colour ConsultationBOOK CLASS
One great day, a life-changing experience.
You’ll see the difference instantly. That magical moment when a colour lights up your face, makes your skin glow and your eyes sparkle. That moment will be the start of a deep natural confidence that stays with you forever.
- First, you’ll find out which season’s colours naturally harmonise with your individual skin tone (spring, summer, autumn or winter).
- Your colour consultant will identify your personal best, the “star colours” that will always give you that radiant, gorgeous glow.
- No colour will be excluded. It’s all about finding the right tone.
- We’ll never tell you what to do. You may already know your colours, but we guarantee a far wider choice than you ever thought possible.
- You’ll leave the session with a whole palette of colours that make you look wonderful and feel confident.
HoC colour consultation sessions take place all over the UK. They’re small, friendly and enormously good fun. And they’re run by the most thoroughly trained, highly qualified personal stylists in the country.
Give yourself a treat that lasts. Find your nearest personal stylist now.
Style For WomenBOOK CLASS
How to dress well... personal styling that fits you perfectly. Have you ever stood in front of your packed wardrobe thinking “I’ve nothing to wear”?
Do you waste countless hours shopping for clothes, worrying that the latest fashion isn’t really... you? Relax, we can help. In just one stress-free, enjoyable day House of Colour can stop you feeling lost and confused about your wardrobe. You’ll leave with the confident, life-changing ability to know exactly which clothes make you look fabulous – just you, the person you are now.
Ideally, you’ll be building on the revelation of your HoC colour analysis. But this class is an eye-opener on its own. Here’s what you’ll learn:
Your own personal style:
The shapes that flatter your body, affordable styles that capture your personality. After all, none of us are supermodels and we all have a clothes budget.
You’ll learn the language of clothes - the confident ability to express your individuality and send the right messages through a range of styles and looks.
Creating a capsule wardrobe:
Effortless style, fewer clothes. Getting dressed in the morning will be a joy.
How to spend wisely:
Never again will you waste money on that ill-advised “bargain”. The secrets of buying and wearing accessories. Using key pieces to make a style statement that’s entirely your own. House of Colour personal styling classes take place all over the UK. They’re small, friendly and very relaxed.
And they’re run by the most thoroughly trained, highly qualified personal stylists in the country. Treat yourself to confidence that lasts a lifetime. Find your nearest personal stylist now.
Make-up tipsBOOK CLASS
Make-up tips with your best colours, skin care that suits you.
Learn simple, quick make-up tips that give you glowing skin, sparkling eyes and a beautiful smile. Transform your skin care regime without spending a fortune or hours in the bathroom.
After just 3 hours, you’ll know how to look naturally gorgeous in any situation from the beach to the boardroom. Nobody will notice your make-up. They’ll notice you.
- A beautiful new look, wearing the right colours that naturally light up your face.
- Discover how to create a flawless complexion, without looking ‘made-up’.
- Find out how to apply eye make-up for your eye shape.
- Achieve a radiant daytime look that lasts all day. Explore glamorous evening ideas.
- Learn professional skincare secrets that work specifically for your skin type.
First things first…
Before booking this class, you’ll need the benefit of HoC colour analysis. That way, our stylists can give you the most accurate advice. Already sorted? Book your make-up class now with your nearest personal stylist.
Any questions? Check out our FAQs. Need advice on wedding make-up? No problem. See our best bridal colour schemes.
Complete packageBOOK CLASS
The Complete Package is a discounted three-class journey that will change the way you feel about yourself.
Book all three sessions together but have the flexibility to attend each one at a time that suits you. They’ll give you the confident ability to look and feel better than you ever thought possible.
- Colour consultation for women – Impressively accurate colour analysis. It gives you the lifelong skill to choose colours that light up your face and make you look radiantly healthy.
- Women’s personal style day – Discover the shapes and styles that express your personality and flatter your body. Find new looks that you love, feel fabulous in your own skin.
- Make-up class – Foolproof make-up tips for glowing skin, sparkling eyes and a gorgeous smile.
Each of these classes is a revelation in its own right. After all three, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and power to look effortlessly fabulous for life. Get ready for the compliments to roll in.
What’s more, at just £295 for the Complete Package you get even more for your money. Find your personal stylist and book your 3 classes today.
Style Development Style - A Deeper UnderstandingBOOK CLASS
Explore necklines, textures and take your confidence with patterns to a whole new level.
£75 for half a day
Your persoanlised workbook to take away
Style Development Colour - A Winning CombinationBOOK CLASS
Revisit colour. Discover new combinations. Refresh your make up, your look and you. Enjoy and become an expert.
£75 for half a day
Your personalised workbook to take away
Wake up your make-upBOOK CLASS
Designed to help you revamp your look in line with current fashion trends or to simply give you a fresh burst of energy and a revitalisation of your make-up bag!
From £20.00 ($45)
You take away your personalised workbook.
Accessorising WorkshopBOOK CLASS
This exciting, hands-on, 2 1/2 to 3 hour workshop will ensure you discover the best ways to use accessories to maximum effect.
You take away: your workbook.
Scarf Tying ClassBOOK CLASS
Discover how to wear scarves effectively to suit your personal style and enjoy the hands-on experience of learning how to tie chic knots that make you look effortlessly stylish.
Men’s Fashion TipsBOOK CLASS
House of Colour style guide for men.
Let’s be honest, shopping for clothes can be a pain sometimes.
You want to look good, but you don’t want to waste countless hours faffing around in clothes shops.
House of Colour can help you out with that. Spend one day with our highly trained expert and you’ll leave with valuable skills that will keep you looking great for a lifetime. The next time you go shopping, you can go straight to the clothes that suit you.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The rules of dress and the language of clothes. You’ll send out the right message to achieve your goals.
- You’ll know exactly which colours look great on you, and which colours don’t do you any favours.
- Dressing for your individual body shape, the clothes that make you look trimmer and fitter.
- Fashionable looks that fit your lifestyle – your job, social and family life, hobbies.
The classes are small and friendly - and our professional stylists are based all over the UK so you’re bound to find a class close by. Find your local personal stylist now.
Men’s fashion advice you can trust.
HoC personal stylists are the most highly qualified, thoroughly trained professional experts in the UK. You’ll get an accurate analysis, fashion advice that is personally tailored to you and a clear understanding of what to wear.
Here’s how you’ll benefit:
- Getting dressed in the morning will be quick and easy. You’ll have a wardrobe of clothes that all work together. Pick something at random, it’s guaranteed to look good.
- Shopping will be a breeze. If you hate clothes shopping, you’ll learn how to make the right choices quickly and get out again. If you already like it, the process will become a lot more enjoyable and satisfying.
You’ll save money. No more identically coloured shirts and T-shirts, no more ill-advised purchases.
Wardrobe Review and De-clutterBOOK CLASS
A valuable and practical session to help you create a wardrobe of clothes that works for your
lifestyle. Take your learning to the next level and stop having a crisis by your wardrobe door in
the morning or before you go out somewhere special!
From £50/hour ($80/hour)
Colour Re RateBOOK CLASS
As you go through life, things about you change such as your hair colour, the opacity of your skin and which colours you feel confident wearing. Whilst your season stays the same, revisiting us to have your colours re-rated, gives you a fresh look at your colours and what works on you. This session helps you keep your look fresh and on trend. Leave with refreshed, renewed energy and inspiration to see your season's colours in your wardrobe.
Kids ColourBOOK CLASS
Wearing the right colour matters for youngsters too, you probably remember having your favourite colours and clothes as a child! You want to buy the right clothes so your kids look good or select the right hand-me-downs to keep. Your investment pays dividends as they get older and take control of what they buy and wear: kids and teens alike gain self-esteem from a lifetime's understanding of their best colours.
Fast Track StyleBOOK CLASS
Short of time? Fast Track Style gives you the benefit of three personal styling classes in a single day.
It’s fast, fun and life-changing - a highly focused one-to-one coaching session with a House of Colour personal stylist.
- Colour consultation: Accurate colour analysis that reveals a whole spectrum of `wow’ colours. They’ll make you look and feel amazing.
- Personal style: Fresh new looks that express your individuality and flatter your body shape.
- Make-up class: Foolproof make-up tips for glowing skin, sparkling eyes and a gorgeous smile.
This is a great package if you’re looking for corporate gifts or incentive awards for staff. £450 for a full day, including lunch and refreshments.
If you’re after a special treat, book with a friend, partner or colleague (max 2 people) for £425 each.
Find your personal stylist and book your class today.
Shopping TripBOOK CLASS
This guided experience is for you when you want to make the most of your shopping trip. Learn how to find new looks and be more effective at creating a wardrobe that works for your lifestyle. Your consultant will be delighted to guide you expertly through what is available in the shops, whether updating your existing wardrobe or assisting you in selecting a new one. By understanding your unique personal colour and style, your consultant will guide and educate you while you shop, working together with you and your budget and lifestyle requirements.
Your rewards are many: new clothes, added styles, a saving of time, money and no costly mistakes.
From £50/hour ($80/hour)
'The shopping trip was a well-meant gift but not one I would have chosen. It was an amazing experience, Helen was so professional, she knew what I needed and moved at speed, what she packed into an hour would have taken me days - and the outcomes would not have been so impressive. Never has a shopping trip been so successful. She got it so right, styles and colours I would never have dreamed of trying on looked great. Highly recommended.'